Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring 2015



Spring is finally, and I really mean it, finally here! Green buds are showing up on trees and warmer temperatures are coming around. It's really a breath of fresh air because I feel like ever since December it's been non-stop work and grueling through winter.

I may not know exactly where I will be working come spring quarter, but at least I have bluer skies and greener trees to look forward to.

I came home from work today and did the necessary grading and preparing, then after some job hunting went outside to see what I could see.






This was all just around my neighborhood, and I really enjoyed my walk. Only one more week left of teaching this quarter and then finals week. I'm also at the end of my quarter at SU as a student. Going to do an informal presentation Thurs, but really that is about it! 

During my vacation, I hope to get out and explore around the area more, and just take in the missing personal time that's been vacant over the past 3 or so months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment